Saturday, February 5, 2011

Libelula

(It is said in some Native American beliefs that dragonflies are a symbol of renewal after a time of great hardship)

....

I will escape from gravity

Let me float in the maze of your limbs

Lead me towards the core of your sublime

My invertebrate little one

Flap your wings; I'm dancing in the harmony of your motion

Where the threads of life fly in stampede


I'm gliding in freedom

Connecting the dots of our frames

Outlining the shape of our dreams


Sedate me with your multifaceted eyes

Who else can see me like you do?

Within my skin, beyond my nuisance insanity

Oscillating in my electromagnetic waves


Fuse with me when the sun rises

As the ritual among the immortals

Purifying my chronicles with your magical waters

1 comment:

  1. Este deseo de escapar la realidad, y simplemente volar sin que importe nada queda increíblemente capturado en este poema.

    Que mejor que regalar la imaginación a un "Caballito de San Pedro", que de por si, con su gracia al volar parece casí mágico.

    Great read!

    ReplyDelete