Thursday, February 17, 2011

Soul's offspring

You are my soul's offspring
Against all odds, my spirit nourished the seed of your energy
Let's renew ourselves in a new story of love, my child

Blow away all divisional lines, let's fuse our parallel strands
It is ok if they don't understand
I carried you in my core before I recognized your face
In opposition of all biological decrees,
Unsuspected
We followed the divine declaration of God And we merged

Infant sparkle of life
Speed of shine, and lullabies
Formed by the supernatural forces of fate
I fervently lingered for you
To wake up from our imprecise shapes

You are my soul's offspring, son!
Our hearts are claiming each other with no rest
There are laughs and blossoming twists
Aligned to the contour of our names
I love you my little man.

1 comment: